This is Festival Nights, the UK’s hottest festival-style function band.
- 1 x Vintage Mumford
- 1 x Electric
- Free Disco/DJ
Armed with unrivalled musicianship, scintillating delivery and a repertoire packed with artfully interpreted pop covers, these boys are the perfect act for anyone looking to bring that heady taste of a summer festival to their big night!
Based in London, Festival Nights are assembled from four of the most promising young performers operating in the British music industry. They come together here to form one of the most exciting, in-demand function bands in the country. Their first set is a barnstorming, roots driven folk-pop joy ride, laced with soaring vocal harmonies and set to the sound of pounding double bass and banjo. For their second set, they grab the electric guitars and come out blazing like one of your favorite festival headliners, all culminating in an electrifying indie-rock finale. This flawless quartet will stun your guests with their emphatic, incredible delivery – all of which is anchored by the mesmerizing performance of their charismatic lead vocalist.
Festival Nights have proven themselves to be the ideal function band for weddings and corporate events of all shapes and sizes – proving a particularly fitting addition to festival style weddings in barns, tipis and rustic outdoor settings. They have been the glittering highlight of events across the entire of the U.K and all over Europe. With two hours of live music, concert-level stage production, onsite sound engineer and a disco/DJ set provided as standard – every aspect of your evening’s entertainment is catered for in a single booking. They even offer a laid back, live-lounge style acoustic add-on set as an optional extra, perfect for wedding breakfasts and sophisticated drinks receptions. You’ll have nothing left to do but kick off your shoes and dance right into the night with the rest of your guests!
All four members of Festival Nights are full-time, professional musicians boasting a remarkable array of performance credits to their name. The band have had the privilege of sharing the stage with some of the biggest acts in music – including Ed Sheeran, Paolo Nutini, LuLu, Jack Savoretti and Get Cape, Wear Cape, Fly. They’ve played stages at festivals across the country including Glastonbury, Bestival and Leeds. Their TV credits include This Morning and Jules Holland, and their lead singer boasts songwriting credits with artists including The Civil Wars, Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler and the soundtrack for the hit TV show, ‘Nashville’.
Festival Nights’ standard entertainment package includes:
- Sensational professional 4-piece band, with an awesome live show
- 1 x 60 minute folk style set and 1 x 60 minute electric rock/pop set
- A set list full of upbeat classic dancefloor fillers from 60s to current chart
- Professional PA, sound engineer, stage lighting and pre-mixed disco before and after live sets (so your whole night of entertainment is covered)
- PAT tested equipment and Public Liability Insurance
- Your choice of first dance performed
In addition the band can offer:
- 60 minute acoustic, live lounge style set – perfect for drinks receptions
- Band member DJ before and after live sets
- Bespoke wedding ceremony packages, featuring your choice of music
- Special request songs performed
- Wireless mic for speeches and ore-mixed background music during dinner
Festival Nights are based in London and are available for weddings, parties and corporate functions across the U.K, Europe and beyond!